I will be writing again in a few days, and I will start including pictures(!) as well. At the moment I have a lot of work though.
- Vote for the group Comet-ME in the BBC World Challenge. The group helps provide power to Palestinians off the grid. http://bit.ly/mZHHB 7 years ago
- Washington Jewish Week mischaracterizes TIFF protest http://bit.ly/anI2t 7 years ago
- Today settlers have attacked Palestinians at Susya. The IDF does not help, and then denies anything happened. http://bit.ly/bpOBE 7 years ago
- I meant to say that Peace Now has collected hard evidence of settler violence and expansion 7 years ago
- A couple videos of settler violence and expansion thanks to the work of Peace Now http://bit.ly/DiLeh 7 years ago
- activist ADL Arab Arab parties army Asahel Avigail Baruch Marzel Bat Ayin Bilin Border Police ceasefire Closed Military Zone Combatants for Peace Dennis Ross elections Ezra Nawi Foxman Gaza George Mitchell Givat Hadegel ground invasion Gush Etzion Hamas Hebron Hill 26 Humanitarian crisis human rights IDF international International Solidarity Movement ISM Israel Israeli Itamar Ben-Gvir Jabari Jerusalem Jew Jinba Kach Karmei Tzur Karmel Khirbet Safa Kiryat Arba Lucifer Farm Mitzpeh Ya'ir Neve Gordon Obama Occupied Territories Olmert outpost Palestine Palestinian peace peace negotiations Sabeel Safa separation barrier settlement settler settlers settler violence Sha'ab el But'un shepherd South Hebron South Hebron Hills Susya Taayush tear gas The Guardian Tristan Anderson Umm-Al-Kheir Umm Zeitouneh West Bank Yisrael Beitenu